Actions towards a sustainable future
EEASA 2008 Conference, Swaziland
28th July to 1st August 2008
EEASA 2008 Full Programme (1st draft) MS Word file, 249kb
EEASA 2008 Programme Summary MS Word file, 52kb
Call for papers
Please ensure that your paper, workshops and round tables address the conference theme or sub themes.
- Application to present a paper, conduct a workshop or round table at EEASA 2008 will open in Febraury 2008
- All expressions of interest and abstracts of not more than 150 words must be submitted by email to Mr Mandla Mlipha, firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2008.
- All applicants will be contacted regarding the acceptance status of their application by 2nd May 2008
- No late abstracts or submissions will be accepted.
- Please note that EEASA 2008 is unfortunately not in a position to offer complementary registration to Presenters. Should you be accepted to present, registration to attend the conference will be for your own account.
|Submission of Abstracts
||30th April 2008
|Notification of Authors
||2nd May 2008
|Submission of Full Papers
||13th June 2008
|Deadline for registration
||5th July 2008
|Deadline for payment
||9th July 2008
World Environment Day, Mbabane